Musical profile and career
Born in 1975. At the age of 8, first clarinet classes at the music school of the town of Bietigheim – Bissingen with Siegfried Moll. Several times award-winner of "Jugend musiziert", a German contest for young musicians.
Music studies in Nuremberg, Vienna and Berlin
Lecturer Peter Reich (Nuremberg Opera/ Nuremberg Philharmonic Orchestra)
Norberth Täubl (Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra)
Manfred Preis ( Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra) Music studies in Boston , New York and Los Angeles:
Prof. Dr. Ethan Sloane (Boston University)
Craig Nordstrom (Boston Symphony Orchestra)
Alan Kay (Julliard School of Music)
Michele Zukofsky (Los Angeles Philharmonic/University of Southern California)
- Bachelor of Music (music teacher diploma)
- Master of Music (artistic abilities)
- Masterclass Diploma (Doctorate in Performance)
- Performance Diploma (intensive orchestra performances)
Gerhard Buchloh, Günther Priester, Dr. Jennifer Bill, Prof. Nicola Lutz,
Prof. Claus Graf (jazz-saxophon)
- Performance as a soloist in Concerts for clarinet and orchestra by W.A. Mozart, C.M.v Weber, Johann Melchior Molter.
- Intensive concert performances concentrating on orchestra, opera and chamber music with great guest conductors like Zubin Mehta and Gerd Müller-Lorenz (Lübeck). Broadcasts (Bavarian Broadcasting) with conductor Werner Andreas Albert. Numerous performances as a clarinet soloist of the singing class of Prof. Siegfried Jerusalem (President of the Nuremberg/Augsburg School of Music) and participation ensembles conducted by Prof. Burkhard Rempe ( Music of the 20th Century) Concerts with Prof. Mathias Lademann (Vienna). Orchestra internship of one year with Nuremberg Symphony Orchestra. Participation in the “Ensemble Stuttgart " (Wolfgang Rösch) and in the "Collegium Noricum " Nuremberg Several performances with "Junge Münchner Philharmonie" (Young Munich Philharmonic orchestra), concerts with the Boston University Symphony Orchestra (Prof. David Hoose, Prof. David Martins, Prof. William Hudkins (Opera), Gunther Schuller, John Page), Performances in Boston (Symphony hall), Tsai Performance Center, Washington D.C Kennedy Center, Berlin Philharmonic Hall, Gewandhaus Leipzig, Tonhalle Zurich
- Chamber music with the concert pianist Prof. Hans-Dieter Bauer (decorated with the order of the Federal Republic of Germany as one of the greatest virtuosos of his generation), Dr. Paul Sturm (pianist), Prof. Mathias Lademann (pianist) and top-class graduates of Julliard (New York), Crutis (Philadelphia) and Boston University.
- International Master Classes in Prague with Wenzel Grund (clarinet soloist of the Zurich Philharmonic Orchestra) Prof. Wolfgang Meyer, Prof. Jehuda Gillad (Los Angeles), Prof. Heinrich Schindler, Prof. Karl Leister
Christian performed with renowned, professional German orchestras like: Bochumer Symphonikern,Philharmonisches Kammerorchester Berlin, Meininger Hofkapelle, Pfalztheater Kaiserslautern, Württembergischen Philharmonie Reutlingen, Thüringer Symphonikern, Landeskapelle Eisenach, Leipziger Symphonieorchester, Hofer Symphonikern, Mittelsächsischen Philharmonie.
CD „Recital Christian Teiber“, published in 2006, works for clarinet and piano by Françaix, Martinů, Brahms and Widmann.